Wonderstorm is a double threat media studio that creates timeless animated TV series and engaging video games that anchor our entertainment franchises.
Our first franchise, the Emmy Award-winning The Dragon Prince, began as an original animated series on Netflix in 2018. All three seasons have been a Top 10 digital original and are rated 100% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes. The series was recently picked up for four additional seasons. A world-class video game for The Dragon Prince is under development by the same creative team.
If building a game excites you as much as playing one, our Associate Producer role might be the opportunity you’re looking for. As an Associate Producer, you will bring a consultative approach into a highly collaborative environment to help the development team to reach its goals and milestones.
What you will do...
- Own production for a functional team(s), with a focus on ongoing pipeline improvements, prioritization, and clear and effective communication between teams in support of regular game development deliveries
- Work with designers, artists, engineers, QA, and leadership to coordinate and deliver high quality products
- Collaborate with stakeholders and partner teams to ensure that our schedule aligns with all priorities and necessary considerations
- Own the coordination and communication of day-to-day tasking and scheduling for your teams
- Proactively identify gaps and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals in a timely manner, and collaborate with Production Leadership to resolve said issues
- Help create a warm, welcoming, and collaborative team culture
- Strong prioritization skills, both for your own work and for the teams you support
- Relentlessly self-organized and detail-oriented
- Easy to work with for all disciplines and levels, from associate-level individual contributors up to the team’s directors
- Capable of clearly communicating feedback both on the direction of your team and the game as a whole
- Passionate about gaming and a lifetime learner of game/software development best practices
- Bonus XP: Prior experience with Jira and Confluence
- Bonus XP: Have worked with various departments: Art, Engineering, Design, Audio
Wonderstorm Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.